Thursday, September 4, 2008

No Autographs Please

The good people at PBS are creating a new internet/television show about about food and restaurants. When I got to work this afternoon I learned that they would be doing an episode about Cafe 909. And that tonight we would be cooking for (and being filmed while doing so) the crew and host of the show. Damn, man, a heads-up would have been appreciated so I could at least wear mascara.

Anyway, they weren't there to film my face. The camera guy moved all around to several different positions and angles, filming us cooking for about an hour. At one point he was standing on the bar filming me from above. The show will be on the internet in October and then on PBS sometime next year. I'll let you know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your hands on TV!