Sunday, September 21, 2008

Love Lessons

Yesterday I was looking for something in Joseph's night stand. I didn't find what I was looking for, but I did find a little book called "Love Lessons" that I gave to Joseph for Valentine's Day last year. Clearly, it isn't daily reading for my Higleyboy, as it was way in the back of the drawer under some junk, but that's okay. I flipped through it because I hadn't in a long time and wondered why I had chosen to buy it, because that's a little "frilly" for our taste.

I had underlined the parts that I thought pertained to us and put hearts on the pages that I liked before I gave it to him. Reading it last night was amusing and kind of sweet. Here are the quotes I had highlighted:

Love is friendship set on fire

I love you not only for what you are but for what I am when I'm with you

Love is an act of endless forgiveness


And in each of our horoscopes I had highlighted the words I liked:
Cancer (JH)
Once you decide to give your heart, it's usually for good.
Most attracted to: Scorpio

Scorpio (AM)
You are innnnntense, a real challenge. Your true love will find you're worth the trouble.
Most attracted to: Cancer

No comments: