Friday, September 19, 2008

Fall?

I have no pictures and nothing fun or exciting to report. I just finished reading Kate's and Elizabeth's blogs (the ones I check daily) and commenting on some comments and am about to go to bed, but I wanted to write quickly and say...

It got down to FIFTY NINE degrees last night!! It's been in the seventies most days this week. We finally got to turn the air conditioning off and open the windows. I forgot how amazing a real cool breeze could feel, it's been so long. Of course, the cold front isn't supposed to last much longer and it's expected to be in the nineties by the end of the weekend. But whatever, I'll take it happily. I took Cooper running this morning, which I hadn't been able to do in about 4 months. I enjoyed it much more than he did, I forgot to factor in his fat ass being out of shape after not running for 4 months, poor guy.

I'm going to an OBAMA party on Sunday. I will be among the dozen or so other democrats in the tri-county area to try to make some sort of effort against the...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you for getting involved in this campaign.

I love fall weather, but sort of hate it because it means winter's coming.