Wednesday, November 5, 2008

HE DID IT! WE DID IT!

It happened.

It really happened.

He won.

He won Florida and Ohio, Pennsylvania and Virginia!

He actually won.

No scandal or recount. A landslide victory.

It's real.

It's true.

64 million Americans voted for Barack Obama!

No one can take away what our country did.

We did it.

The United States got together and made the right decision.

Make us proud, Barack! We fought hard to have you fight for us.

November 4, 2008 is the day I became proud to be an American again.

January can't come fast enough!

PRESIDENT OBAMA, We're glad to have you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It still hasn't sunk in yet. I'm very encouraged and hopeful. McCain's concession speech was very gracious. I hope his supporters listen to him and give Obama a chance.

Anonymous said...

I am beside myself! So proud of everyone and of him, and I'm in love with his family. And I know we're moving on in a spirit of bipartisanship and all, but can I just share this hilarious youtube clip with you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zCtiNz9Ps0

Amy Higley said...

Oh yeah, and if you can't make out the words, on the tv is a sign reading: Hold on! Help is on the way. Barack Obama President 1-20-2009

The bumper stickers say: WORST President. EVER.
and I Love American but I Hate Bush