Saturday, November 8, 2008

Counting down...

The count-down has begun! Kate is due with a baby girl on November 28. Elizabeth is due with a baby girl on December 7, but has been told she'll deliver around the 24th.

Is it mean if I pit them against each other and pretend they're racing?!?!

I know they're both pretty much at maximum capacity and ready to no longer be pregnant. And of course, they're completely excited to meet their little girls.

I hope they both come on November 22. 2 is my favorite number and I've always been the only one with a November birthday (til Letty) and they will be two of my favorite people on earth, so it seems perfect. Come on Kate & Elizabeth, don't let me down!

Whenever they do decide to make their entrances, I am hopeful and wishing for two speedy, un-complicated, natural, healthy births. Good luck, Mamas!

-----Oh yeah, in case you can't keep up with reproduction-mania, Mike & Kristin's baby is at 20 weeks right now, due the beginning of April.-----

2 comments:

Kate said...

Oh, man. She's so going to deliver before me and I'm going to be very bitter. Here's to both of us going early! (Oh and Kevin and I both randomly have the 18th in mind. I'm sure it will come and go with no action, though, because clearly we have no idea.)

AJsGirls said...

I am thinking about investing in a Pogo Stick. Get a mental picture of that!

I started taking Evening Primrose Oil, not sure if it really works but it seemed to with Noelle. Mainly, I hope it helps 'ripen' things so that if I do have an induction, it will help me be ready.

Seriously, if I could breath through my nose, I could go on for quite a bit longer. My belly button feels much better these days.

GOOD LUCK, Kate! I REALLY hope you beat me.