Sunday, August 3, 2008

SNOOP DOGG + 311


The Backyard, in Austin, Texas has been around forever, offering the very finest live music, on an outdoor, tree lined stage. Sadly, this October, the Backyard will have it's final show.

Neither of us has been to the Backyard before. We knew had to get to see at least one show at this legendary Austin spot before it was too late! When I heard about the Snoop & 311 show, it was a no brainer. Joseph LOVES Snoop Dogg and he used to party with 311 in NYC in the 90s. And it's on a Sunday, perfect! Happy (late) Birthday to Jojo!

We're off, stopping for some margaritas and snacks before the show! I'll post pictures when I get back from Florida.

Peace Out, Bitches (working on my gangster talk, so I blend in tonight)

PS. The final show in October is WILLIE NELSON & Friends and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see that show too. We'll see...

No comments: