Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Food Network Star; Season 5

Do you think I have what it takes to be the next Food Network Star?

That toolbag Guy Fieri has like 10 shows, and he SUCKS. I'm pretty sure I'm nicer on the eyes than that goober too. There is nothing Rachael Ray can do that I can't. I could cook the Neely's under the table. So.... that's right, I am applying to be

THE NEXT FOOD NETWORK STAR!

I am fully aware that this is a very very long shot and I will most likely hear nothing back. But it's worth a shot and I've got a good of a chance as anybody.

My culinary point of view would be something like this:
Three things that are important to every home cook/mom:
TIME, NUTRITION, MONEY
How to effectively shop for/stock your fridge and pantry &
Economical ways to create healthy original meals in a short amount of time

It's silly, but it was silly when the other winners applied too. I have nothing to lose. Wish me LUCK!!!!!!!

And don't worry, I'll remember all of you when I'm rich and famous. xo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Give it a shot. What do you have to lose?

AJsGirls said...

I think that is the perfect point of view!

Unknown said...

Go for it! And if you win please don't let them take control of you and create you into some 'character' to fit the profile for a show... I like the idea of the NFNS being a REAL person!