Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Feeling Good Again

I feel so much better. I am still trying to take it easy and I'm lucky to have today off, on top of the three days I missed, to fully recuperate. I'm going kind of stir-crazy stuck in the house, but that's how it goes.

I sat on the back porch for a while, throwing the frisbee for Cooper. It's sunny and super windy and my hair was all over the place. I had my camera, because I always have my camera, but lets face it, the dog pictures are only so cute. So... It's no secret that I kind of love looking at pictures of myself. Naturally, this is what I ended up doing with my camera and lots of free time between throws.

These pictures are kind of rediculous. Besides cutting off my own head several times, there is charcoal and dead plants in the background and dog slobber on the glass door. Oh well. Good photography isn't my thing. Food is my thing.

And Kate, you don't even have to comment about how much dorkier this is than the Winter Fashion Show I did last year. I know it already. :)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you're feeling better. I'm so jealous of your weather. The pictures are cute.

Kate said...

Glad you're feeling better. And, yes, I will tell you that the pictures are dorky. Only you, Amy. :)