Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Midnight Snack

After we close Lorraine's and the deli on Saturday night it's usually about 3am. We are exhausted, usually one of us is grumpy and we're both hungry. But it's like our Friday at 5 so we always try to enjoy ourselves and have a nice evening, even if it doesn't begin until the sun is on its way up. This was the snack we had on Saturday while we watched How I Met Your Mother, Season 1:


2002 Beringer Knights Valley Cabernet


Steak, Onion & Mozzarella Crostini with Red Pepper Aioli


Mozzarella, Tomato & Basil Panini w/ Balsamic Rosemary Glaze

1 comment:

AJsGirls said...

Seriously.....when I am up at 3:00 in the morning because I can't sleep, my snack is sad in comparison. I get one of Noelle's little bowls from Ikea and I pour some Grapenuts and skim milk in there. Seriously, again.