Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Cafe 909

We're going on a date tonight to a wonderful restaurant, our very favorite in Marble Falls. The chef is awesome and his seasonal menus are always completely amazing and inspiring. I worked closely with him during my 4 months on the line at 909, and gained immense respect for him as a chef. (And he for me, because I kicked ass and he didn't think I would. He told me that in the beginning, for real) Going to have dinner there is always a special treat, something we enjoy about twice a year. I am excited to wear a pretty dress and go out with sexy, dressed-up Joseph. I'll take our picture before we leave, I just learned how to use my auto-timer, so I can do that now!

I hope everyone else is having as lovely a Tuesday as we are.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Hope you have a great dinner.

AJsGirls said...

Welcome! :)

Anonymous said...

You and Joseph look so cute!