Friday, April 10, 2009

garden

My friend Shawn had this quote on his Facebook page and I really like it. I think it is an terrific way to sum up a happy, hopeful spirit. "Your life is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds. If your life isn't awesome, you've been watering the weeds."

This is something that I would like to say to a few people, if the opportunity ever presented itself. I think it is a nice way to tell someone that it is a choice to be unhappy and hurt the people around you, and it is a choice to be happy and bring joy to those around you.

And I just like it, a colorful way to visualize an optimistic, healthy and productive view on life. I try to have that everyday. Most of the time I do.

Joseph is good. I am good. Work is good for both of us. Joseph is already bleached and tan from days of disc golf. Looking forward to a busy summer and lots of visits with family. Our computer will be back this week and the posts will be often again. So much to catch up on!

1 comment:

AJsGirls said...

Seriously great quote. Can't wait to hear from you more. XO XO XO